• Do I need a certain balance in order to not get cut off?
A meter will cut off after the 2nd day in the negative (i.e.) Balance is -$0.01; meter will disconnect following day at 10:00 am
• Does meter shut off on weekend?
Meter will not shut off on weekends or holidays that the office is closed.
• Does it cost more to be on Pre Pay?
Electric is charged the same per Kwh as monthly billing, there is a $6.00 per month fee for Pre Pay users. However, Pre Pay users avoid paying late fees and reconnect fees associated with monthly billing.
• How much is the reconnect fee is my meter is disconnected?
There is a $10.00 fee associated with Pre Pay, to have your meter reconnected you must pay whatever you are negative plus have a $20.00 balance on your account.
(i.e.) If you are -$5.50 you must pay a minimum payment of $35.50, this will give you a credit balance of $20.00 on your account.
• How long will it take for my meter to come back on after it has been disconnected?
After a sufficient amount of money has been paid, allow up to 15 minutes for restoration.
• How much usage will I use on Pre Pay?
Every household varies depending on size of home, weather, and everyday routine. You may log on to www.MyUsage.com to monitor daily usage and average daily usage.